Athena HTTP Botnet Builder + Panel v1.0.8
Athena is a stable DDoS bot coded in C++ (zero dependencies) perfect for infecting and herding Windows machines. This bot features some of the best, most advanced DDoS tactics available on the market that will take down webservers, gaming servers, teamspeak/VoiP servers, home connections, etc with ease. It is resistant to botkilling, and will kill most other bots available.
– Botkiller capable of wiping out bots such as Andromeda, Zeus, SpyEye, Insomnia, SmokeLoader, ngrBot, etc…- 10 methods of DDoS, the same tactics used in AthenaIRC(some of the strongest DDoS tactics available on the market)
– A built-in website checker that utilizes bots,
not unlike hyperspin.com or just-ping.com
– SmartView/normal view/view hidden(from random existing brower)
– In-depth statistics about each bot
– Shell commands(because you never know)
Please note: The bin is not FUD.
1. Open up config.php and input the credentials of your MySql database.
2. Import ‘dump.sql’ to your MySql database.
3. Upload all of the files in this folder to a webserver.
4. Visit the file ‘importgeoip.php’ from your webbrowser, and leave it to load. It may take up to a few minutes.
5. The default login credentials are root:toor. Log into your panel and navigate to ‘User Management’ to
create a new login for yourself, or navigate to ‘Preferences’ if you wish to change your password.
NOTE: Be sure to rename the directory ‘panel’ if you specified a directory other than that.